HDMI audio truncated

Matteo Guallini

May 16, 2015, 5:49:38 PM5/16/15
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

If I do "aplay /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Right.wav" from SSH and from command line the audio is truncated or missing.
Truncated signify that the played sound is like "right" or "ight".

The strange thing is that the sound is good if I open PCMANFM and i go to /usr/share/sounds/alsa/
then I select the "Front_Right.wav" with the right mouse button and I open the file wiith alsagui.

Youtube video don't play sound as well.

Matteo Guallini

May 18, 2015, 3:17:22 PM5/18/15
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
One step more...

If i do "speaker-test -c2 -t wav" the first playng doesn't emit sound.

Matteo Guallini

May 20, 2015, 1:40:56 PM5/20/15
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Someone have any suggestion?