Empty display buffer after calling the Vdec2_process API

Firas Mbarek

Sep 21, 2015, 12:50:22 PM9/21/15
to BeagleBoard

Hello everyone,

We have a running Linux 2.6.32 stack on beagleboard XM with  OMAP3630/DM3730 ES1.0.

We are using the board for video processing from IP camera and everything is working fine with an SD resolution. Lately we wanted to move to HD(or more) camera resolution but we are getting no picture on the display! After a bit of debugging we found out the the display buffer is returned null after calling Vdec2_process. I suspect it has something to do with the buffer size but I'm not sure.

I attached the full log until the end of processing the first frame.

I'll be very glad for hint/ support to the real issue.

log.txt