Forget those categories I picked. I am just researching ideas online and it seems that everywhere I search online w/out the header beagleboard.org
brings back other boards for ideas.
- For instance:
- I search for PWM and I get back AVR, MicroChip, Rpi, and so on.
- I search for examples/tutorials online and I get those selected chips/boards back instead of ideas from BeagleBoard.org's family of boards.
- Another thing:
- Are people looking to put books out soon on the am335x or the am572x w/ ideas revolving the BBB, BBBW, BBG, BBGW, BBBlue, and/or PocketBeagle or the new AI?
- I am asking here b/c I can do it if necessary but I only know so much. If you are willing to produce a book or wiki for the sake of BBB.io and our boards of choice, please reply.
- One more Instance:
- I am sick of purchasing books w/ them not divulging the idea of it being about every other board outside of the BeagleBoard.org family of boards.
- I just bought a book, no joke.
- This book said on the front cover, "Embedded Programming with C++ 17."
- I thought, "Nice!"
- I soon found out about the book. Although it was full of info, ideas, and on a good subject, the book lacked, as all recent books do these days, ARM arch. subjects on the BBB.io family of boards. It discussed ARM arch. but w/ the Rpi and others.
- Believe me, if I could type up a book in seconds, it would already be done. I just do not have enough info. in my grasp for now.
- So, in hindsight, while looking back at all the books made for the BBB.io family of boards, recent times have eluded us.
- There are so many subjects on the Rpi, I am sick of researching ideas I cannot use b/c of Rpi popping up in my search results.
I think there is a big notion I am missing. People are not posting ideas, relative info. regarding the BBB.io family of boards, and the old elinux wiki has "died."
I keep trying to make these small contributions but they are lacking as most everyone can tell.
Although I enjoy the subjects revolving around the beagleboard.org
family of boards, I am finding less resources as times persist.
Books, Wikis, and tutorials are all stress causing. I understand. I do not want to be as stressed these days either.
While not making books on the subject or adding more content to specific Wiki pages, coming out w/ new boards has been a blessing. More! Selfish, I know. I want more.
More books, more tutorials, and more knowledge based articles on the TI chips being used and electrical engineering aspects to daily, Linux user life would be a nice start.
Although I am reaching out and proclaiming the ideas that other people should do, I can pitch in. I will pitch in.
Use this rant, rave, or whatever it is called so we can produce. I understand that specific people have specific tasks and people in general are all surrounded by many tasks per day.
P.S. Maybe some articles based around the chip would be successful. Believe me, people want insider info. on chips, how to produce w/ them, and since this is the beagleboard.org
google groups, I have reached out here. Who knows? Maybe I struck a nerve or maybe you and everyone else is already in the midst of promoting more texts on the subjects at hand. Anyway, please do not get offended and reply at will! Add hyperlinks and tutorial locations online of specific ideas at will!