jennifer Dsilva

May 19, 2020, 11:18:28 PM5/19/20
to BeagleBoard
Hi
Why this U-boot source code does not support imx board?
For imx-6 boards do we need to download another uboot soucre code? and where we can find it

Regards,
Jennifer

Robert Nelson

May 19, 2020, 11:46:32 PM5/19/20
to Beagle Board, jennifer...@gmail.com

On Tue, May 19, 2020, 10:18 PM jennifer Dsilva <jennifer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Why this U-boot source code does not support imx board?
For imx-6 boards do we need to download another uboot soucre code? and where we can find it

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry but to have the wrong email list..

No BeagleBoard.org ( owners of this email list ) ever used an i.mx6 in any designs.

If you let us know which board you are using, we can try to help point the correct list for support.

Regards,