Did the Pins of SDRC and GPMC have been used on Beagleboard xM?

mip...@gmail.com

May 12, 2014, 2:01:56 AM5/12/14
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

Hello,guys
      I am using a Beagleboard xM, I just have read the SCH and found that the pins of SDRCs and GPMCs are leaving without connecting. GPMCs have no connecting because there is no nandflash,  and SDRCs have no connecting because the RAM useing PoP packaging, so I want to know that if I can use the SDRCs or GMPCs to connecting to orther devices, such as FPGA?

Gerald Coley

May 12, 2014, 8:58:28 AM5/12/14
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
You can use GPMC. You cannot use DDR.