anusharedd...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2014, 2:09:19 AM1/2/14
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
how to interface beagle board-xm with dsp signals to reduce the noise using some filtering techiniques.plz can u help me for this project.

Maxim Podbereznyy

Jan 3, 2014, 12:22:14 PM1/3/14
to beagleboard

All details are very needed.

02 янв. 2014 г. 18:57 пользователь <anusharedd...@gmail.com> написал:
how to interface beagle board-xm with dsp signals to reduce the noise using some filtering techiniques.plz can u help me for this project.

John Syne

Jan 3, 2014, 2:46:18 PM1/3/14
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

From: Maxim Podbereznyy <lisa...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 3, 2014 at 9:22 AM
To: beagleboard <beagl...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [beagleboard] beagle boadrxm

All details are very needed.

02 янв. 2014 г. 18:57 пользователь <anusharedd...@gmail.com> написал:
how to interface beagle board-xm with dsp signals to reduce the noise using some filtering techiniques.plz can u help me for this project.
If you use Linux Kernel V3.2, you can use SysLink to communicate between the ARMV7 and DSP processors. SysLink is a form of IPC and allow you to load DSP code onto the DSP, run the code and exchange info. If you want to use any of the later kernels, V3.8 or V3.12, there is no solution for OMAP3. TI migrated to RPMSG (SysLink3) which is now in mainline and is only supported on OMAP4, OMAP5 and OMAPL138. TI did have plans to support OMAP3, but I believe that this has all but been abandoned.

Regards,
John