angstrom image

mahmoud zidane

Oct 2, 2016, 3:52:29 PM10/2/16
to BeagleBoard
I can't find a working angstrom image file to flash on my beaglebone , every image I downloaded didn't work well

evilwulfie

Oct 2, 2016, 4:10:34 PM10/2/16
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
I am not too sure its supported anymore

try a REAL OS and use Debian.

On 10/2/2016 12:52 PM, mahmoud zidane wrote:
I can't find a working angstrom image file to flash on my beaglebone , every image I downloaded didn't work well

Stephane Charette

Oct 2, 2016, 4:22:08 PM10/2/16
to BeagleBoard
On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 1:10:34 PM UTC-7, Wulf Man wrote:
try a REAL OS and use Debian.

Not exactly the most helpful reply.  ;)

Mahmoud, you didn't specify what device you are using.  The most up-to-date Debian images are published by Robert C Nelson.  You can find them here:

If you're just starting out, I have some instructions I've been putting together for BBB/BBG as well as for the newer BBGW:

Stéphane

William Hermans

Oct 2, 2016, 4:45:51 PM10/2/16
to beagl...@googlegroups.com