HDMI not working on new X15

smb...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2018, 11:04:56 PM4/16/18
to beagleboard-x15
Hi,

Just powered up my new X15 for the first time - no issues getting serial console working, but I'm getting distorted garbage out of the HDMI port and see dmesg errors:
Error creating gpu
libGL error: failed to create dri screen
libGL error: failed to load driver: etnaviv

Wondering if anyone has seen this, if I have a bad board, or something else. The display is an ultra-wide FTR, so perhaps there's a resolution issue? The HDMI cable and display are confirmed to be working.

Thanks!

sb

Mark Yoder

Jan 16, 2019, 9:25:13 AM1/16/19
to beagleboard-x15
Seth:
  Did you ever figure this out?  I just recently hooked my x15 to an hdmi monitor and I get the same error messages when I first run gedit.  The hdmi display looks fine and gedit runs fine.  The errors don't display the second time I run gedit.

--Mark