hello

farukh hashmi

Jun 12, 2012, 11:51:34 PM6/12/12
to beagleboar...@googlegroups.com
Hello sir i have great experience for this workshop.I am Ph.D scholar and i have started work recently.i want to work in real time embedded image processing.suggest me some tutorials for how can configure the video on DSP processor and get the result real time

Mark Yoder

Jun 17, 2012, 11:30:21 PM6/17/12
to beagleboar...@googlegroups.com
I suggest you combine the Video exercise [1] with the c6run exercise [2].  Once you have a buffer of data from the camera you can process it on the DSP.  Watch out though, the PS EYE camera we were using formats the video in YUV.  You have have to do a color space conversion to be able to process it.

--Mark