Fwd: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2015

Jason Kridner

Mar 25, 2015, 4:45:09 PM3/25/15
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: "'Carol Smith' via Google Summer of Code Announce" <google-summer-o...@googlegroups.com>
Date: March 25, 2015 at 8:44:40 AM EDT
To: Google Summer of Code Announce <google-summer-o...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2015

Hi everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that there is a little more than 48 hours until the deadline for student applications for this year's program. Don't delay, submit today! We do not accept late proposals for any reason.

Thanks,
Carol

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Carol Smith <car...@google.com> wrote:
Hi there,

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting student applications for Google Summer of Code 2015. Please check out the FAQstimeline, and student manual if you are unfamiliar with the process. You can also read the Melange manual if you need help with Melange. The deadline to apply is 27 March at 19:00 UTCLate proposals will not be accepted for any reason.

Cheers,
Carol