Hello to the Community.

Deepankar Maithani

Mar 30, 2020, 8:21:43 AM3/30/20
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Hello My Name is Deepankar Maithani.  I am currently a Masters student in Applied computer Science (Embedded systems).  I  am targeting the project idea "Reference Design For A GPIO-based Parallel Bi-Directional Bus".   I have  experience in both Firmware development and PCB design. For a long time i am working with RaspberryPi and  barebone Atmega chips and arduino. More about my work can be seen on the link deebot.github.io

 Wish you all best of luck as the deadline is approaching.

Jason Kridner

Mar 30, 2020, 12:53:54 PM3/30/20
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com
Pretty late to get started. Do try to hop on the IRC channel and see if you can get a proposal up on eLinux before submitting your final proposal tomorrow.

--
https://beagleboard.org/gsoc
---

Deepankar Maithani

Deepankar Maithani

Mar 31, 2020, 4:54:11 AM3/31/20
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Can you please review my proposal. Sorry its so late.  https://elinux.org/BeagleBoard/GSoC/Deepankar

Deepankar Maithani

Apr 13, 2020, 5:49:35 PM4/13/20
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Hello Jason

I made some progress . Created  draft schematic and  Library of a component for the cape.  You may please visit here https://github.com/deebot/Beaglebone-BidirectionBus/tree/master/Pre_GSoC.    Also some notes on what i did this week. can be viewed here :  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oUJqX_Yt0CYrYzDFnaso2w3aAtAxtcxg3zrsijS3yFc/edit?usp=sharing