GSoC Interested in Contributing

Harshil Bhatt

Mar 22, 2021, 8:46:39 AMMar 22
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Hi, I am a second-year undergraduate student studying Electronics and Communication at MIT Manipal.

I have experience with 8 and 32-bit microcontrollers and raspberry pis. I have written drivers for various peripherals for serial communication in microcontrollers. I am also proficient in Linux.

While going through the project ideas page, 'Update Cape compatibility layer' caught my eye, and I am interested in contributing to that project idea. Any guidance on how I could go about this would be appreciated.

Regards,
Harshil Bhatt