Possible layout for tutorials in Bone101

Jason Kridner

May 6, 2014, 12:52:01 PM5/6/14
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com, David Scheltema, Steve French, jongseuk lee, Diego Turcios
I wanted to post something to the GSoC list to get their feedback as we start to narrow down on the card outline for the Bone101 tutorials.

It also seems to look nice from an iPhone

Please take a look at these and let us know your thoughts before Diego sinks too much more time into this.

I believe the next step will be to prototype the multi-deck view at http://diegotc.github.io/bone101/Support/GSOC/template.html, then make an initial layout for the zoomed-in cards with forward/backward/show-all/run/stop buttons, etc.

Do I have the steps right?

Diego Turcios

May 6, 2014, 12:55:38 PM5/6/14
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com, David Scheltema, Steve French, jongseuk lee, Diego Turcios
I did some modifications.

Jason Kridner

May 6, 2014, 1:00:10 PM5/6/14
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com, David Scheltema, Steve French, jongseuk lee, Diego Turcios
Thanks. Will you be updating that prototype with the CSS prototype you and I created today?

Diego Turcios

May 6, 2014, 1:10:13 PM5/6/14
to Jason Kridner, beaglebo...@googlegroups.com, David Scheltema, Steve French, jongseuk lee
Yes. I will work on this today.
--
Diego Turcios
DiegoTc

Diego Turcios

May 9, 2014, 8:46:59 AM5/9/14
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com, Jason Kridner, David Scheltema, Steve French, jongseuk lee
Hi
This is a new update of the template. http://diegotc.github.io/bone101/Support/GSOC/template.html
Instead of using squares for the tutorials. I'm using a BBB black layout.
Need to define how I'm going to display the View All

Jason Kridner

May 9, 2014, 9:08:20 AM5/9/14
to Diego Turcios, beaglebo...@googlegroups.com, David Scheltema, Steve French, jongseuk lee

On Friday, May 9, 2014, Diego Turcios <diegotu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
This is a new update of the template. http://diegotc.github.io/bone101/Support/GSOC/template.html
Instead of using squares for the tutorials. I'm using a BBB black layout.
Need to define how I'm going to display the View All

Cool.

Shared what it looks like on my phone. I think it can be cleaned up within the cards.