BoneScript web pages with live-running examples and documentation

Chandykunju Alex

Mar 6, 2015, 9:53:24 PM3/6/15
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com
Hi I am Chandykunju Alex
Final year undergraduate Student from College of Engineering Trivandrum.
I have good experience in Embeded C and Python
My interests are ROS , OpenCV,and Embeded linux
I have posted about webpage project before in this group. Now I have got an Idea about making the tutorials in OpenCV and ROS in beaglebone.
I would like to build better interface technique of camera calibration using OpenCV in Embedded system along with this project.
and also like to develop a simple Image Processing Robot using Beagle Bone Black in ROS,OpenCV platform.
Also last time we have Ardupilot project and I would like to integrate the tutorials of that project also

Please discuss

Anuj Deshpande

Mar 7, 2015, 3:53:10 AM3/7/15
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Have you engaged with any mentors willing to help out with this idea ?
Find a list of the  mentors and their IRC handles on this page : http://elinux.org/BeagleBoard/GSoC/Ideas

-Anuj