Internet gambling-Money laundering-Tax evasion and next neocon attack against Euro and EU to destabilize markets , EU satellites under neocon attack , article listing neocon Hedge-Funds shorting Euro

financialtools1

Aug 7, 2010, 12:54:54 PM8/7/10
Dear EU Parliament :

The EU must find new flexible solutions and avoid old fabricated
lies :

1 ) we have to wonder why after the 2008 Financial Derivatives
Crisis , we hear from some " politicians" that one way out of the
disaster is to dive into a bigger one : Internet gambling - poker
online - etc. , which the Interpol , the FBI and other Law and Tax
Enforcement Agencies have identify as a huge money laundering
operation , a massive terrorism finance tool and a tax evasion
systemic method , so why are some politicians and lobby's pushing
this nonsense again ?
when we know that players are being abused like fools since the House
( in this case "servers" in tax heavens and out of reach ) know every
card the players get and every card they are going to get, because
after all, they program and code all and every play and game, so it's
only for fools , little children or idiots , so why push this
organized 20 billion euro a year scam ? why ? and who gives money to
the politicians pushing it ?

2) we know that the neocons are preparing the next fabricated crisis
against the Euro and the EU, against the Dollar and Global stability
and because some traders need instability , panic , fear and price
changes to make their speculative trades and to disrupt the stability
in the prices of oil, gas, minerals ,crops and currencies, so these
Hedge-Funds, Private Equity Partners and Money Managers are planning
the next EU and World Crisis today ,and so the last thing we need is
to give them more tools like the above Internet gambling and money
laundering.

3) another issue is mobile phone payment systems, we need and open
standards system so every kid or business-starter with a good idea can
bring it to market, not just the few big players, OPEN COMPETITION IS
WHAT SEPARATES OUR CULTURE,SOCIETY AND ECONOMY FROM MONOPOLISTIC ,
CLOSED , RELIGIOUS RULE AND ONE-PARTY COUNTRIES, so why not be the
standard for open competition to succeed and attract international
capital and new jobs ?

4) this new Committee below sounds very good to prevent another
Financial Crisis, although the Big Four auditors - PwC, Deloitte,
Ernst & Young and KPMG - participation after the last 2008 Financial
Derivatives Disaster makes everybody wonder about them !!!

Initiative to overhaul global reporting standards
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/2f9dd2b0-9d9a-11df-a37c-00144feab49a.html?ftcamp=rss

5) We also found out that many software contractors to Governments
were not giving these Gov.'s the same discounts as to other commercial
customers, how can we prevent this from happening again ?

Justice sues Oracle, alleging it defrauded federal government
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/posttech/2010/07/doj_files_suit_against_oracle.html

U.S. sues Oracle, alleges software contract fraud
http://ca.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idCATRE66S5JA20100729

6) dear EU Parliament, when we learn that every USA and NATO soldier
in Afghanistan costs about 950.000 euros a year ( about 1.2 million
dollars a year according to the GAO and the DoD in the USA ) and we
see how Military,Security and Intelligence Contractors in these wars
do not pay taxes in the EU or USA, how can we believe that this is a
war for solutions and not just another business? how can we believe
that honest mistakes are made and Innocent Civilians are not killed to
fuel the Insurgency and justify more contracts? why don't they make a
deal with the Taliban ? after 9 years in Afghanistan? no dialog ? no
peace ? are the Contractors running this war ? we need smart solutions
and new leaders today !

7) And Private Contractors ( behind some foreign military units in the
area ) are also behind the fabricated crisis between Colombia and
Venezuela, a conflict among these 2 brother countries in Latin America
could destabilize the region and cost thousands of jobs, fabricate an
excuse to send more troops and huge military outlays and get to the
real objective : Oil , Gas and Minerals in the area - that's what
some "neocon speculators and warmongers " want - and a global
disaster that the EU and the USA could help dispel with dialog and
talks and to unify their currencies , economies and trade with
flexibility and new green energies , keeping again the "neocon
warmongers" out of the picture, and what a pack of criminals they
are !

8) In Technology, companies like NSN ( Nokia-Siemens Networks ) and
Abertis satellites are vital to control our media and secure
communications, how can we prevent some of the usual Hedge-Funds from
taking their vital assets ( voice-video and data networks ) and cash
flow and manipulate our message and to plan the next crisis against
ourselves and with our own money ?

9) Solar ,Wind, Wave Energy , fuel-cells , bio-fuels from seaweeds and
non-edible camelina, advanced batteries and hybrid-electric plug-in
cars and trucks is where the jobs of the future are, the best medicine
against unemployment is to teach the next generation to produce power
with these new technologies and blanket the EU ( and the whole
world ) with them, hundreds of gigawatts of electricity from them, and
where are the EU leaders with the vision ?

Let's hope all of you in the EU can work together in the prevention of
the next fabricated crisis that the neocon lobby is planning against
the EU and Global Stability right now, it's time for new Financial
solutions, Energy Independence and Fresh Growth.

To see the group of Hedge-Funds that "shorted" and bet against the
Euro and the EU in collusion ( SAC Capital Advisors LP , Soros Fund
Management LLC , Greenlight , GlobeOp Financial , Goldman Sachs,
etc.) try to read this article, sometimes its difficult ....
Hedge Funds Try 'Career Trade' Against Euro
BY SUSAN PULLIAM, KATE KELLYAND CARRICK MOLLENKAMP
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703795004575087741848074392.html?