Hi-Tect, Wockhardt Promethazine Codeine Purple/Pink Cough Syrup, Actavis Promethazine Codeine Purple, Tris, Tussionex Cough Suppressant, MGP Cough Syrup For Sale

Jimmy The Plug

Aug 3, 2021, 9:50:36 AM8/3/21
to BDSM dating sites - free bondage, fetish and kinky sex classifieds
Are you having a bad cough? Can not sleep at night due to severe unbearable coughing? Does your chest hurts when you cough? Bad coughing that OTC medicines can not cure? Get the best Cough Syrups and Cough Suppressants of various brands and various colors and end your bad cough, pain and sleepless nights today...

Order real Actavis Promethazine With Codeine Purple Cough Syrup, Hi-tech Promethazine Codeine, Wockhardt Promethazine With Codeine Cough Syrup, MGP, Tris, Par Purple, Tussionex promethazine with codeine Cough Syrup (Lean) Various Brands and various colors available, Sealed Pints and Bottles of Cough Syrups and other related products from original manufacturers .

We offer free sample trial packages to all our clients and long term customers so they can test and confirm our products quality and legitimacy before placing an order.

Email me at: Jimmytheplug11 (a) gmail dot com

Call or Text me at: 614-285-6223 for any inquiries .

Specification:
*Each Sealed Pint/Bottle Contains:
*PROMETHAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE: 6.25mg
*Codeine phosphate: 10mg.
*Alcohol: 7%.
*Indication: Cough Suppressant.
*Dosage Form: Syrup.
*Validity: 2yrs.
*Strength: 200mg.
*Drug :1622-62-44.
*CAS: 52-28-8
*Available in : 16Oz Big bottles(473mL) & 8oz Small bottles (Sealed Pints).
*Colors: Purple, red and various colors available.
*To create a drinkable mixture, the cough syrup is combined with Sprite, Mountain Dew, or grape-flavored Fanta and is typically served in a styrofoam cup, Don't forget A hard candy, usually a Jolly Rancher, may be added to give the mixture a sweeter flavor.
*Also used for sneezing and cough.
*Suppresses coughing within 24 hours.

Other Products list :
– Hi-tech Prometh With Codeine Cough Syrup.
– Actavis promethazine codeine cough syrup (Lean).
– Wockhardt promethazine with codeine cough syrup.
– Dhasedyl Cough Syrup
– Amphetamine / Apetamin Syrup
– Phenergan with Promethazine Codeine.
– Alpharma Prometh with Codeine Cough Syrup.
– TUSSIONEX Pennkinetic cough syrup.
– Painstop promethazine with codeine cough syrup
– Guaifenesin with codeine cough syrup.
– MGP Promethazine with codeine cough syrup.
– Correx cough syrup.
– Tris Promethazine Codeine Hydrochloride cough syrup.
– Hydrometh with codeine Cough Syrup.
– Lean,Sizzurp,Syrup,Purple drank,Barre,drank,Purple jelly,Wok,Texas tea,Dirty sprite,Tsikuni.
– *G*(GBL) 99% pure Gamma butyrolactone / Gamma hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) GBL/GHB 1,4-BD| CAS 96- 48-0 and Butanediol (BDO).
– Other brands we do supply upon request.

SHIPPING:
- Stealth Packaging(Discreet).
- Vacuum sealed thick plastic.
- Return address.
- Express Delivery with tracking.
- Shipping time varies for each location/country.
- Overnight delivery, no signature required

I use the most reliable and secured delivery courier agencies - UPS / FedEx / EMS / DHL to deliver packages to my clients.

Packaging is discrete and tracking number is provided to all clients no matter your order.

No additional expenses are incurred in our transactions.

* No Prescription Required!
* Buy Direct and Save Time and Money!

Email me at: Jimmytheplug11 (a) gmail dot com

Call or Text me at: 614-285-6223 for any inquiries.

Visit my website for more info: https://oboads.com/my-ads.php?uid=jimmytheplug11

Promethazine with codeine cough syrups of various brands and various colors available at affordable prices.

Contact us now and place your order and get a free sample package to try out before placing an order....
0010.jpg
0122.jpg
00000000000000000000000000000000.jpg
73547c081501304a701200b69d459bf79c5872d3-1.jpg
000010.jpg