Pregnant.........[or not]...........Gets tremendous nauseated ["bechilot"] and even tendency to faint form odors [of cooked food and especially from eggs and fish]

3 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

harold jitschak bueno de mesquita

no leída,
16 may 2009, 5:07:12 p. m.16/5/09
para ggc
Pregnant.........[or not]...........Gets tremendous nauseated ["bechilot"]  and even tendency to faint  form  odors [of cooked food and especially from eggs and fish]
This is enough to try : one dose of COLCHICINUM 200 , under or on the tongue[to suck].
I have seen one patient [who is still consulting me when necessary] who suffered during various pregnancies nearly the WHOLE PREGNANCY from strong nausea [exceptional]   and had these "cooked food symptoms" and was healed with one dose of colchicine.
She also had a  [ice] cold feeling in the stomach, another possible symptom of colchicinum.
The late Vrijlandt [homeopath] describes 2 patients with a leucemia [one, a  child who was "given up"]who were healed with colchicinum because this remarkable symptom brought him on the idea to prescribe colchinum.
He mentions as an extra symptom: sometimes unequal size of the eye-pupils.
Maybe any one pregnant at the moment recognizes this picture
and may be healed?
Refua shlema and let me know.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor