Zinc אבץ

harold jitschak bueno de mesquita

May 25, 2009, 4:44:07 PM5/25/09
to ggc
A short hint:
Zinc is an important mineral and more and more I am convinced [by working with it] that is very frequently lacking [In Israeli children at least,but also in adults, that is what i can judge in Israel at least]
Zinc is involved in the proper functioning of tens of enzymes.
Advise: anybody with an"allergy"[hay fever] or chronic cold: try zinc piccolinate for at least a 1-2 weeks [ Solgar], 1 tablet per day with food.
[children according to age : example -a child of 1 year may get 1/8 of a tablet or a bit more]
For prolonged use discuss things with your doctor.
I wrote in the past about zinc in the treatment of  prolonged diarrhoea and about its connection with recurrent pneumonia [search in my Google group].

"What is hateful to you. do not to your fellow"
[Talmud: Shabbath31 a].
Why not a more positive statement, like:
"That which is good for you, do to your friend".

Rabbi Salanter answered: the reason is that some things are good for you but bad for your friend. [from the book: Insights - A Talmudic Treasury by Rabbi Saul Weiss]

prpzinc prpallergy prphayfever