May the 9th be with you?

Joey Baltimore

May 5, 2024, 10:00:39 AMMay 5
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Once again we return to the email board in hopes of scheduling nerd night.  Punk Rock D&D got moved to Wednesday this week so board gaming will be THORSDAY if we can get nerds.

Still trying to start the summer of COIN but I did spend a day assembling spring loaded player boards for An Age Contrived, which actually looks pretty neat (and needlessly bling-ed).

Joey Baltimore

May 6, 2024, 6:49:50 AMMay 6
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
We're down a Bruce for Thursday for whoever wants to step up and be the hero nerd night needs.

Brandon Lupia

May 6, 2024, 8:28:38 AMMay 6
to bd...@googlegroups.com
Sure fine, what ever, I am in.
Sent from my iPad

On May 5, 2024, at 10:00 AM, Joey Baltimore <joeyba...@gmail.com> wrote:

Once again we return to the email board in hopes of scheduling nerd night.  Punk Rock D&D got moved to Wednesday this week so board gaming will be THORSDAY if we can get nerds.

Still trying to start the summer of COIN but I did spend a day assembling spring loaded player boards for An Age Contrived, which actually looks pretty neat (and needlessly bling-ed).

Joey Baltimore

May 6, 2024, 9:04:58 AMMay 6
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
THATS THE ENTHUSIASM WE ARE LOOKING FOR

Joey Baltimore

May 7, 2024, 10:32:44 AMMay 7
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
i may recruit the boy if we can't find a third.  he's trying to earn NSHU AP credits.

how comfortable are you with spring loaded mechanisms Lupes?

Brandon Lupia

May 8, 2024, 8:41:28 AMMay 8
to bd...@googlegroups.com
I am a spring loaded mechanism.

Sent from my iPad

On May 7, 2024, at 10:32 AM, Joey Baltimore <joeyba...@gmail.com> wrote:

i may recruit the boy if we can't find a third.  he's trying to earn NSHU AP credits.

Joey Baltimore

May 8, 2024, 10:13:10 AMMay 8
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
neat.  i'm fairly sure the springs add nothing to the gameplay except an extra element of danger.  which nerd night has been sorely missing.

kutch are you around or no?  anyone else?

...i play too many rpgs...

Kutchnerd

May 8, 2024, 10:34:51 AMMay 8
to Bdbgg
I’m a know for tomorrow. Too much going on Scouts.

Joey Baltimore

May 8, 2024, 2:24:35 PMMay 8
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
gotcha.  well lupes, i think the child is in as a third nerd, if something changes i'll let you know.

Joey Baltimore

May 9, 2024, 6:47:30 AMMay 9
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
ok, the spring loaded mechanism is going on the board, 7:30ish.  It's me, Lupes, and the boy.  still a spot if anyone wants in.

Joey Baltimore

May 10, 2024, 7:09:19 AMMay 10
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
well Jackson beat Lupes on the second tie-breaker officially.  Unofficially, if we understood a symbol better Jackson probably won outright.  The game is good, the springs are the epitome of needlessly complicated and make it that much better.

Game purge summer is going to start, I told Lupes and Jackson my goal to cut the collection in half and they both laughed in my face.  Would not be surprised if Lupes is still laughing.  Anyway, we'll be back next week.