Take 3

Joey Baltimore

Mar 31, 2024, 9:17:19 AMMar 31
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
I woke up on the sunny side of the bed and I'm filled with hope and joy.   Let's keep the ball rolling, shall we?

THIS WEEK - Lupes is traveling north friday in hopes of witnessing the demise of Earth's yellow sun.  If there was anytime to punch Superman in the nuts it's this weekend.  That means that WEDNESDAY has been selected, provided we can find a third nerd.   Lemme know.

Bruce Fischer

Apr 1, 2024, 6:14:50 PMApr 1
to bd...@googlegroups.com
OK, put me on the plus side for Wednesday

On Sun, Mar 31, 2024 at 9:17 AM Joey Baltimore <joeyba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I woke up on the sunny side of the bed and I'm filled with hope and joy. Let's keep the ball rolling, shall we?
>
> THIS WEEK - Lupes is traveling north friday in hopes of witnessing the demise of Earth's yellow sun. If there was anytime to punch Superman in the nuts it's this weekend. That means that WEDNESDAY has been selected, provided we can find a third nerd. Lemme know.

David Kutcher

Apr 1, 2024, 7:46:13 PMApr 1
to bd...@googlegroups.com
I am in for wednesday.

Kutch

Joey Baltimore

Apr 2, 2024, 6:51:36 AMApr 2
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Eggcellent.

Joey Baltimore

Apr 2, 2024, 4:02:28 PMApr 2
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Bees or Dragons?

brucewfischer

Apr 2, 2024, 8:02:19 PMApr 2
to bd...@googlegroups.com
Id do either, but Slightly favoring 🐝

As much as I like Wingspan, I'm not sold on the dragons- feels too much like a sneaky grab for nerdcash by doing a quick reskin and a few rules pasted on top to complicate things.

Brandon Lupia

Apr 2, 2024, 9:47:49 PMApr 2
to bd...@googlegroups.com
Bees
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 2, 2024, at 4:02 PM, Joey Baltimore <joeyba...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bees or Dragons?

Joey Baltimore

Apr 3, 2024, 7:49:56 AMApr 3
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
two votes for BEES carries the day.  see you guys tonight, same bat time, same bat channel.

Joey Baltimore

Apr 4, 2024, 6:55:43 AMApr 4
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
joe wins, queens favor combo proved too much for the other space bees.  don't stare at the sun lupes.