Oh Hello...

Joey Baltimore

Jan 3, 2024, 10:48:18 AMJan 3
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
You are an amateur dracologist in the world of Wyrmspan, a place where dragons of all shapes, sizes, and colors roam the skies. Excavate a hidden labyrinth you recently unearthed on your land and entice these beautiful creatures to roost in the sanctuary of your caves.

I'm pretty sure it's just Wingspan reskinned with dragons but we shall see...

...so yes, the buying drought is almost certainly over

Kutchnerd

Jan 3, 2024, 11:02:16 AMJan 3
to Bdbgg
I see your wingspan dragons encounter with crafting dragons

Artisan dragons, the smaller and magically talented versions of their larger (and destructive) cousins, are sought by shopkeepers so that they may delight customers with their flamecraft. You are a Flamekeeper, skilled in the art of conversing with dragons, placing them in their ideal home and using enchantments to entice them to produce wondrous things. Your reputation will grow as you aid the dragons and shopkeepers, and the Flamekeeper with the most reputation will be known as the Master of Flamecraft.

Joey Baltimore

Jan 3, 2024, 12:10:07 PMJan 3
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
You have too many games :)

Also played Witchcraft last night, tons of fun (I lost), wish it had a multiplayer mode.