We've been down before, but never out

Joey Baltimore

Mar 24, 2024, 8:27:01 AMMar 24
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
We missed a week of nerd night, but we're coming back this week with a vengeance....

....on Friday?  Wednesday has been declared 40k day and Thorsday the defending American League East Champions take the field in the late afternoon.  However, the one called Ninos requested the Friday night event, and we here at the scheduling committee would never deny a request.

Now, the question is who will step up and be the third and/or fourth nerd on a Friday (29th or March for those counting by Greco-Roman dates).

David Ninos

Mar 24, 2024, 9:48:34 AMMar 24
to bd...@googlegroups.com
Nope, I;m the worst. I'm playing on Friday, thought it was Saturday....

David Ninos

Mar 24, 2024, 9:49:08 AMMar 24
to bd...@googlegroups.com
but... hear me out.... could do Friday afternoon.... if people are off.

Joey Baltimore

Mar 24, 2024, 10:44:12 AMMar 24
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
you suck.

well there is an 80% chance of rain on thursday now, maybe we'll try to rally nerds for thursday night.

Joey Baltimore

Mar 25, 2024, 8:57:56 AMMar 25
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
the planets have re-converged - THORSDAY GAME NIGHT.
currently me, lupes, and the boy.  this is like my personal gauntlet of doom.

Joey Baltimore

Mar 28, 2024, 6:53:14 AMMar 28
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
unfortunately the south winds have brought plague into the house.  I have been defeated.  perhaps next week.  le sigh.

Kutchnerd

Mar 29, 2024, 4:39:06 PMMar 29
to Bdbgg
This season sucks for illness. Hope everyone feels better soon.

We came back from the beach because 2 of us were sick and the weather was iffy.

Joey Baltimore

Mar 29, 2024, 8:44:03 PMMar 29
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Clearing out here, so that’s good for next week hopefully.

Rest up and take your vitamins nerds.