Back from the land of Cleve

Joey Baltimore

Jun 23, 2024, 3:55:48 PMJun 23
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
yo ho, 12 hours in the car over two days, sandwiched around rock and roll + dozens of beers, USA USA USA, vacation season begins.

ARCS is the bees knees, I can't get enough.  Gonna try to put it on the table this week, Thorsday (6/27) is the day.  It only plays 4 though, rsvp early.

THE FOLLOWING WEEK - celebrate america by watching your second favorite federal employee cram as much gaming is as he can before vacation/car trip #2 starts.

Joey Baltimore

Jun 24, 2024, 9:41:20 PMJun 24
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
We've got a Kutch on Thorsday, 8pm start though.  Still a spot.

Joey Baltimore

Jun 27, 2024, 6:52:43 AMJun 27
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Booooooooo