All Diseases will be cleared by Thursday

Joey Baltimore

Mar 10, 2024, 9:38:19 AMMar 10
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Ahoy, I've been to patient first three times this week and I only have two children!  Yay.  But after today's treatment, antibiotics have arrived and all are cleared for tomorrows school, which means for my house is clear for gaming this week.  Is it possible Jackson's immune system shut down after I beat the hell out of him in 40k last night?  Very likely.

Thorsday seems to be the day as there may or may not be an event Wednesday.

Games - depends on who is coming.  Bruce talked about getting Last Light on the board with a smaller player count.  I want to spread the gospel of Wyrmspan to whoever will listen.  Expeditions, probably no need, having beat Lupes I feel I have mastered it.

brucewfischer

Mar 10, 2024, 11:25:20 AMMar 10
to bd...@googlegroups.com
Thursday would work.

Joey Baltimore

Mar 11, 2024, 6:34:22 AMMar 11
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
alright, Thorsday it is.  Lupes also confirmed via his various secret Lupes methods.

Joey Baltimore

Mar 12, 2024, 6:47:02 AMMar 12
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
my journey into the realm of Ker Nathalas might start tonight.  I have been watching youtube playthroughs...which as foti pointed out is me solo, watching another solo player playing a game.  i feel like i've reached some zen plateau of nerdom.  if I can ascend, I will stop this stupid time change shit.

but anyway, thorsday is a go, with social interaction.  we're at three at the moment, going to honor Bruce's request for alien space ship wars.

Joey Baltimore

Mar 14, 2024, 7:05:49 AMMar 14
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
While I understand calling the game Last Light is thematic as it connects with connecting the light emitted from a dying star, I still think it would be cool if we called it

SPAZE WARZ

Anyway, game on tonight.  Seems like we have three, a fourth would be cool but not needed.  7:30ish unless Bruce tells me he needs later.  In which case Lupes can still come at 7:30 and we can discuss various nerdy things.

brucewfischer

Mar 14, 2024, 8:35:45 AMMar 14
to bd...@googlegroups.com
730 nerd time is goodly this evening

Brandon Lupia

Mar 14, 2024, 10:47:41 AMMar 14
to bd...@googlegroups.com
will be there
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2024, at 8:35 AM, brucewfischer <brucew...@gmail.com> wrote:

 730 nerd time is goodly this evening

Joey Baltimore

Mar 14, 2024, 1:12:20 PMMar 14
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
shit bruce, he's answering emails, that means he's on the internet probably learning strategy.

Joey Baltimore

Mar 15, 2024, 6:57:19 AMMar 15
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Streak!  Joey wins last light.  Came down to second tie-breaker after I perhaps got a bid too cocky scoring my 20th points.  Refresh cards score points!  Solid game though and it is getting fast when everyone knows how to play.  1 hour still seems pretty optimistic but it is speedy.

Streak Over!  Bruce wins Diceminer with a score of 69 (nice).  Lupes hates Golems.

Next week should be good for either night, although if memory serves Kutch's kid will have completed another rotation on Wednesday.