Pre-Moot...DRAGONS?

Joey Baltimore

Feb 4, 2024, 9:09:05 AMFeb 4
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
tis the week before moot and joe is getting a delivery

it's like bird watching but with Dragons.  The boy apparently doesn't have to attend school on Friday for some unknown reason, so we're gonna game Thorsday night.

Plays up to five, so currently three spots.

Joey Baltimore

Feb 7, 2024, 6:29:36 AMFeb 7
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
The dragons arrived, the inside of the box was a jumbled mess of pieces and parts but it does look sweet.  I think Lupes is coming tomorrow, i'll have to fire up the bat phone and check.  Still spots if anyone so desires.

Joey Baltimore

Feb 9, 2024, 6:51:58 AMFeb 9
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Well we played Wyrmspan, I thought it was great.  Taking the random food out of it made it a little more tactical, taking turns as a resource was neat, and Dragons are great.

As usual, Lupes stared at the bored, put his coins in the wrong spot, used the wrong terms for half the actions, said the graphic design was out to get him, and won by 3.  MADDENING.  I was in second, boy was in 3rd, 6pts separated us and a few different decisions could have swung the game.   It's a keeper for sure.

Reese, for your birthday I had sonic youth put out some live recordings

Burning spear live!

Brian Reese

Feb 9, 2024, 9:24:05 AMFeb 9
to bd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Hopefully I can emerge from my cave in the spring.

On Feb 9, 2024, at 6:52 AM, Joey Baltimore <joeyba...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well we played Wyrmspan, I thought it was great.  Taking the random food out of it made it a little more tactical, taking turns as a resource was neat, and Dragons are great.

Joey Baltimore

Feb 9, 2024, 10:21:31 AMFeb 9
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
damnit reese, emerge is not an action in Wrymspan, now lupes is going to try and do that....

David Ninos

Feb 9, 2024, 4:34:25 PMFeb 9
to bd...@googlegroups.com
Happy birthday Reese! See you when the pool opens! lol...