Happy News Year!

Joey Baltimore

Dec 29, 2023, 10:15:59 AM12/29/23
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
There's a strong chance we're gonna have some data on all the games played this year on the website soon.  It's just a matter of data entry at this point.  I'll let you know.

For those of you with models but little desire to re-learn 40k again, Bruce, Lupes, and I have had fun with Xenos Rampant.  It's an alternate wargaming system, many fewer rules, much quicker games.

Next week (first week of Jan) no gaming here, but we should resume after that.  Wednesdays or Thorsdays, we'll try to sort it out the weekend ahead of time.  Unlike the last few years there is not a pile of new games to learn and play, I've actually been thinning the collection down a bit.  But I want to get more COIN games on the board this year.  There are a bunch of cool settings and once you learn one you can fairly easily transition to playing others (less rules teaching that means, see I hear the people's cry).

David Kutcher

Dec 29, 2023, 12:39:55 PM12/29/23
to bd...@googlegroups.com
I'm taking up Joe's slack in the unplayed department.

Joey Baltimore

Dec 30, 2023, 9:14:53 AM12/30/23
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
it's because you have a problem.