Another Week....of gaming?

Joey Baltimore

May 26, 2024, 9:39:09 AMMay 26
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Hullo nerds, things are on ebay, not quite the "half" i promised but games are on ebay.  And only one new game showed up!  It's called baby steps.

Anyway, i'd love to play a game this Wednesday, it would be cool if others were here, but I am comfortable solo gaming if not.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I expect to see Kutch for pool Olympics tomorrow.

brucewfischer

May 26, 2024, 9:49:47 AMMay 26
to bd...@googlegroups.com
I'm a go for Wednesday.  My days appear to be numbered

David Kutcher

May 26, 2024, 8:41:33 PMMay 26
to bd...@googlegroups.com
I think I'm available for Wednesday

Joey Baltimore

May 27, 2024, 11:42:19 AMMay 27
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Neat, I'll send out the Lupes signal soon.  Who knows, maybe he will check his email?

Do you want to try to bring Dune Kutch?  Or should I line up something else for Bruces last game before a walk?

Joey Baltimore

May 27, 2024, 2:07:14 PMMay 27
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
lupes is a go

Joey Baltimore

May 28, 2024, 8:09:42 AMMay 28
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTCH

are we playing Dune tomorrow or should I throw more prep at Bruce before he goes-a-walking?

Kutchnerd

May 28, 2024, 11:26:24 AMMay 28
to Bdbgg

Joey Baltimore

May 28, 2024, 12:27:41 PMMay 28
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW7oMU1M5Bw

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAM!

Joey Baltimore

May 29, 2024, 6:44:51 AMMay 29
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
tonight, things get sandy.  7:30ish, featuring a new location for the bottle opener!  there are both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks out there, sadly nicole drank the moon knight coke.

Kutchnerd

May 29, 2024, 7:14:34 AMMay 29
to Bdbgg
With lots of 3-D upgrades

Joey Baltimore

May 30, 2024, 6:57:31 AMMay 30
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Once again forces beyond our control have stopped us from playing Dune.

But, we got to teach Bruce how to play the spring loaded nonsense of an Age Contrived.  Skills that will no doubt help him on trail.  Joe won.

HAPPY TRAILS Lord Baltimore, send missives to let us know you're ok.  Magic Realm on Aug 21 and GKR when you're back and rested.

Joey Baltimore

May 30, 2024, 10:24:38 AMMay 30
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
ONE MORE RULEZ UPDATE

The end game scoring in Age Contrived for the "symbols on tiles" (winged feet, pillars, monument) is simply when you own those symbols among your tiles, not when they're loaded into the machine.  Makes it *a little* easier to score but still not super easy.

Anyway carry on.