May the 2nd be with you

Joey Baltimore

Apr 28, 2024, 10:32:59 AMApr 28
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Ok, hopefully we can get back to pushing meeples around and earning points in direct competition with each other.

This was supposed to be the start of COIN summer and maybe it still will be.  Games have to be on Thursday though as the children have scheduled me out through Wednesday.

I believe Lupes should be clear of the 'vid by Thursday?  I dunno, lemme know who else is around.   If it's the wrong player count for COIN we can do something else.  I am assembling a game with springs.

Joey Baltimore

Apr 29, 2024, 8:02:17 AMApr 29
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Well Bruce is out for Thursday.  So we shall see who else is around and healthy, if anyone.

Brandon Lupia

Apr 29, 2024, 4:03:11 PMApr 29
to bd...@googlegroups.com
I am probably ok, but I would feel better if I just did not come over this week, so count me out this week, but I am all for next week.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 29, 2024, at 8:02 AM, Joey Baltimore <joeyba...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well Bruce is out for Thursday.  So we shall see who else is around and healthy, if anyone.

Joey Baltimore

Apr 29, 2024, 4:18:53 PMApr 29
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
I gotcha, hope the recovery continues smoothly.

Well sounds like no board gaming here this week, we'll look to next week then.