Dis Week (two times, two times)

Joey Baltimore

Apr 7, 2024, 9:39:09 AMApr 7
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Ahoy nerds of the board.  This week we will try the unpossible task of scheduling two nerd nights.  School activities and a walk in the woods are shutting down next week so hopefully I can get my fix at least once, if not twice.

Wednesday/Thursday - date/game depending on nerds.

Sunday the 14th - see above

Very close to getting the last of two Kickstarted boardgames* delivered - and then....nothing from Kickstarter.  There is the GI JOE Axis/Allies game but I think I might be done with preorders/Kickstarters for a while.  I passed on the Cthulhu Train game because I have 4 other Cthulhu games and we have barely played two.  It's called growth people.

Joey Baltimore

Apr 8, 2024, 6:29:55 AMApr 8
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
On the plus side, I won a whole bunch of Earth last night.  Thanks Kutch for the games and the well lit environment!

On the minus side, I did so well Bruce and Kutch are out this week and Kutch is only a late on Sunday.  So if anyone else wants to step up and rescue nerd night this week lemme know.  We'll deal with Sunday closer to Sunday.

Joey Baltimore

Apr 9, 2024, 3:15:26 PMApr 9
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild

Joey Baltimore

Apr 10, 2024, 7:47:46 AMApr 10
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
I'm happy with the stats page.  I have access to the website so I can post more about our board gaming, but how much does the world need to know?

I believe there is no one around for tonight or tomorrow so we're just hoping Sunday fires.  At the moment Dave said he was in and Kutch is late.  Waiting to hear from the Lunar traveler and anyone one else who wants to game Sunday night before we set the game/time.

Joey Baltimore

Apr 11, 2024, 7:54:27 AMApr 11
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
RISE OF THE GNOMES

we have achieve capacity, with Foti, Lupes, Dave, and Late Kutch.  There is a video but it's over an hour long (mainly because the guy is playing while explaining).  Probably easier to just wait for me on Sunday but maybe you have time to kill.  It's semi-coop, we're playing against the Gnomes and the Dragon but still trying to brew the best beer.  To date, the updated stats page shows that only Bruce has ever won, mostly the Gnomes win.

time TBD at this point, i'll touch base with everyone closer to Sunday, might be able to mine some dice while we wait for kutch or if people want to come later we can just do rules.

a reminder for those keeping score, no board game night here next week, Bruce and I are taking Lupes to find Mothman.

Joey Baltimore

Apr 15, 2024, 6:31:40 AMApr 15
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
The Gnomes Rose, but not ahead of Lupes who dumped all his cubes out and ended up beating Foti on a tie-breaker.  Sorry for the temperature at first, gotta remember we need AC with that many nerds (what about regular spring, huh weather, just jump right to 80?).
Then Joe mined dice for the high score and Foti mined dice in game two.  Solid night of gaming before my walk in the woods, thanks for coming nerds.