Happy Mudders Day

Joey Baltimore

May 12, 2024, 10:06:05 AMMay 12
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Please pass on mother's day wishes to those who need it, courtesy of nerd so hard university.  And don't forget to mention our Adult Day care program, where they can send husbands/significant others over to HQ for some good old fashioned nerd gaming.

Speaking of which...we're on this week if we can find nerds.  Wednesday or Thorsday will work (for advanced planning purposes, the next week will have to be Thorsday and the last week of May we will closed probably).

Games?  Who knows, but spring loaded non-sense had some big fans last week.  And there will be no jackson, he has devoted himself to orchestral music this week (or I beat him so bad in 40k he's afraid to show his face in the nerd room).

David Kutcher

May 12, 2024, 6:38:34 PMMay 12
to bd...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday scout is done for the summer!

On May 12, 2024, at 10:06 AM, Joey Baltimore <joeyba...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please pass on mother's day wishes to those who need it, courtesy of nerd so hard university.  And don't forget to mention our Adult Day care program, where they can send husbands/significant others over to HQ for some good old fashioned nerd gaming.

Speaking of which...we're on this week if we can find nerds.  Wednesday or Thorsday will work (for advanced planning purposes, the next week will have to be Thorsday and the last week of May we will closed probably).

Games?  Who knows, but spring loaded non-sense had some big fans last week.  And there will be no jackson, he has devoted himself to orchestral music this week (or I beat him so bad in 40k he's afraid to show his face in the nerd room).

Joey Baltimore

May 13, 2024, 6:41:29 AMMay 13
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
huzzah.

kutch also noted that Wednesday OR Thursday would work for him this week, so we'll see who else chimes in.

brucewfischer

May 13, 2024, 4:09:47 PMMay 13
to bd...@googlegroups.com
I could do either, with Wednesday probably preferred.

Joey Baltimore

May 14, 2024, 6:52:32 AMMay 14
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
cool i'll send lupes a messenger pigeon to check on his status but it would appear we're a go for wednesday.

Joey Baltimore

May 14, 2024, 8:28:16 AMMay 14
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Lupes is in ... it's COIN SEASON

Joey Baltimore

May 15, 2024, 6:42:34 AMMay 15
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
tonight, Cuba Libre, 7:30ish, the spots are filled with me, kutch, lupes, and bruce.

fingers crossed i see some baseball today

Joey Baltimore

May 16, 2024, 8:16:25 AMMay 16
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Cuba Libre and COIN probably too much for nerd night.  We're halfway done a "shorter" game.  Everyone is close to victory conditions though, maybe we'll finish.