Gaming this week -thorsday

Joey Baltimore

Jan 28, 2024, 9:58:15 AMJan 28
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
don't worry it's nots Wayfarers.

girl child has orchestral event Wednesday so Thorsday is game night if we can get playas.  Game TBD but not Wayfarers.

brucewfischer

Jan 28, 2024, 10:21:01 AMJan 28
to bd...@googlegroups.com
I'm out this week. I need a few more sessions of therapy after last week.

Joey Baltimore

Jan 29, 2024, 12:28:07 PMJan 29
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Lupes has volunteered his services to what I'm going to start claiming on my taxes as "group therapy" - we need another nerd to throw in their axe or bow or meeple or however this analogy works.  I don't even know if it is an analogy, but that seems like a word people would buy and not look up.

Joey Baltimore

Jan 31, 2024, 7:34:51 AMJan 31
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Alright we're still in search of a third nerd for tomorrow, but if we don't find one we're chucking dice.

Kutchnerd

Jan 31, 2024, 9:07:03 AMJan 31
to Bdbgg

Joey Baltimore

Jan 31, 2024, 9:17:42 AMJan 31
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Hail Kutch, first of his name (probably).

Joey Baltimore

Jan 31, 2024, 9:28:15 AMJan 31
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
in honor of last weeks nonsense...

Ingredient: Corn - richmondmagazine.com

Joey Baltimore

Feb 1, 2024, 6:34:54 AMFeb 1
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
tonight, 7:30ish, kutch there still are a few loose ciders/seltzers.

corn.  wood.  unpainted wheels (although now 15 years in I might be ready to paint them)

Joey Baltimore

Feb 2, 2024, 6:50:33 AMFeb 2
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
The nerd room is being renamed "Lupes' Tzolk'in Dominance Chamber"

ugh, he beat Kutch and I twice.  by like alot.

brucewfischer

Feb 3, 2024, 9:02:44 AMFeb 3
to bd...@googlegroups.com
Its only taken me 20 years, but I finally played Kill Dr Lucky. 6 of us played, it was a fun time. My sister-in-law, who is deceptively pious, really got into the attempts on Dr Lucky's life thru various gruesome methods, and was crowned the victor