Wednesday Gaming

Joey Baltimore

Jan 21, 2024, 9:15:01 AMJan 21
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Wellmet nerds, this week if gaming is to happen the night will be Wednesday, for Thorsday the child will celebrate revolving around the sun one more time.

Lemme know who might be around, strong rumors indicate Lupes has been released from quarantine.

Kutchnerd

Jan 21, 2024, 12:38:50 PMJan 21
to Bdbgg
I am in for Wednesday

On Jan 21, 2024 at 9:15 AM, <Joey Baltimore> wrote:

Wellmet nerds, this week if gaming is to happen the night will be Wednesday, for Thorsday the child will celebrate revolving around the sun one more time.

Lemme know who might be around, strong rumors indicate Lupes has been released from quarantine.

Joey Baltimore

Jan 22, 2024, 8:34:12 AMJan 22
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Cool, I believe Lupes is back from the land of Nurgle as well.

I was thinking about getting Wayfarers on the board so I can decide if I want to sell it.

brucewfischer

Jan 23, 2024, 8:05:44 AMJan 23
to bd...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday is cool. I'll can be there before 8 this time...

Joey Baltimore

Jan 23, 2024, 12:18:01 PMJan 23
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
hey we still got two games in last week.

still leaning Wayfarers barring objections.  It's  Shem game so most of the icons will be somewhat familiar.   Same deal though, do things, gain things, makes those things worth more points by doing them in either the right order or because you build a neat tableau...(man that's a hard word to spell if you're me).

Or Septima...I forgot we haven't played that with four adults yet.

Joey Baltimore

Jan 24, 2024, 6:18:11 AMJan 24
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
hearing no objections, we're back in the world of shem phillips with Wayfarers tonight.  I should be able to do the rules in under a beer.  there are workers AND dice placement AND dice rolling.  but there is only one moon card.

7:30ish.

Kutchnerd

Jan 24, 2024, 7:28:43 AMJan 24
to Bdbgg
Can I get a ride home from somebody?

Bruce Fischer

Jan 24, 2024, 11:48:39 AMJan 24
to bd...@googlegroups.com
Sure, no problemo
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bdbgg/0BCF2B06-5244-4052-8E79-ECF34DC3C17A%40edison.tech.

Joey Baltimore

Jan 25, 2024, 6:55:00 AMJan 25
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
and the lesson here is read your emails or get stuck playing Wayfarers.

so, yeah, that's probably going on the sell pile.  not a terrible game but just too much going on to be an enjoyable evening I think.  we'll have to see what the fate of the other Shem games is now, but I'm not putting any of those on the table for a bit.  thanks for coming out though, next week should be operational.

happy jackson day to those who observe