Alive

Joey Baltimore

Apr 22, 2024, 8:27:15 AMApr 22
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
for any interested parties, the woodsman trio made it back alive and well.  no board gaming this week as apparently i'm playing rpg's on 3 different nights.  next week COIN.

Brandon Lupia

Apr 22, 2024, 12:38:45 PMApr 22
to bd...@googlegroups.com
In for next week.
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 22, 2024, at 8:27 AM, Joey Baltimore <joeyba...@gmail.com> wrote:

for any interested parties, the woodsman trio made it back alive and well.  no board gaming this week as apparently i'm playing rpg's on 3 different nights.  next week COIN.

Joey Baltimore

Apr 22, 2024, 5:36:32 PMApr 22
to Beer, Dice, Beer gamer's guild
Cool deal tent-mate,  we'll pick a day next week but I'm leaning Thursday 5/2 because there's some Ledo's pizza night for school on Wednesday (which means I get $5 cookie).

Cuba Libre first.  Then once enough of us have learned....Pendragon.  The Summer of COIN begins.  Maybe, most likely we'll just end up playing lots of Dice Miner.