85-Simulink with energyplus example

choy tuck wai

Oct 19, 2020, 10:35:28 PM10/19/20
to bcvtb
Hi, I am trying to control the temperature of the supply air in my energyplus through matlab via bcvtb, however there are some questions that I am not clear and will like to clarify here.

1. For the plotter in the examples file, does it shows the output variable that I have declared in my idf file? how to I know which plot belongs to which output variable?

2. Which part of the controller(simulink) in the 85-simulink-simple example do I need to change if I want to have to change my temperature of my supply air?

3. Which part of the controller(simulink) do I need to add inorder to have more sensors variable to send from energyplus to simulink?