type 6666, 6667

Sajad Gharazi

Apr 1, 2016, 4:47:09 AM4/1/16
to bcvtb
Dear All,
I could not find out how can I obtain BCVTB-Trnsys files containing Type6666 and Type6667.dll to put in my Trnsys directory.
any idea?
Regards,
Sajad
KTH

Jaimie Swartz

Apr 1, 2016, 8:24:00 AM4/1/16
to bc...@googlegroups.com
You need to request those files from trnsys support desk, find their contact email on the TESS website. Also my post on this forum may help down the line:

~Jaimie

Sajad Gharazi

Apr 7, 2016, 5:57:59 AM4/7/16
to bcvtb
Thanks Jaimie,
I got the files, but seems it would not work on my system. Trnsys cannot connect the dll files to the library. some say it may happen because of incompatibility with win64?
anyone recently use it?
//Sajad

Jaimie Swartz

Apr 7, 2016, 10:19:11 AM4/7/16
to bc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sajad,
If you are getting this error "A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. ...."
Then download the bcvtb.dll and libexpat.dll attached), copy them into into the Trnsys17\Exe folder and try again. Let me know whether this works. This fixed it for me recently (like in february of this year).
I am using win 64 and TRNSYS 17 full version.
bcvtb.dll
libexpat.dll

Lei Gao

Oct 16, 2018, 1:20:04 PM10/16/18
to bcvtb
Hi Swartz,
I'm lei Gao, I'm a graduate student in the University of Maryland, and using trnsys and bcvtb for my microgrid project, and encounter the same problem after I used the zip file from tess, I think I still need libexpat.dll file. I don't want to wait for long time to receive from tess, so would you send me the file to my email: lei...@umd.edu Thanks.

Best regards,
Lei

Thierry Stephane Nouidui

Oct 17, 2018, 2:34:24 AM10/17/18
to bcvtb

libexpat.dll is in the BCVTB\lib\windows\expat\lib folder of your BCVTB installation.

Thanks!
Am Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018, 20:20:06 GMT+3 hat Lei Gao <lei...@umd.edu> Folgendes geschrieben:

Lei Gao

Oct 18, 2018, 11:02:14 AM10/18/18
to bc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Swartz,
Thanks for your information, the error information still popped out. I will check again and maybe there is some other problem such as the installation location of bcvtb.
--
Best regards,
Lei Gao

Zhangqing Liu

Aug 10, 2021, 8:41:29 AMAug 10
to bcvtb
Dear Sajad,

Do you still have type6666 and 6667.dll? Can you share them with me if possible. I will be very grateful if so.

Best wishes,
Zhangqing Liu