Method for reinitializing states of dymola model in MATLAB

raul...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2020, 11:09:47 AM9/25/20
to bcvtb
Hello everyone,
I am using Dymola 2020x to develop a model of a building and use Dymola-Simulink (MATLAB 2018a) interface to run the model. For the models I am using components from the Buildings and IDEAS library.
I am trying to implement advanced controllers which requires iteratively run framework, which helps to reinitialize the states after every iteration to the values at end of every previous simulation. Only solution I could find was to replace the 'dsin.txt' file with 'dsfinal.txt', but that only works when the model is run within Dymola. When run through Simulink, 'dsfinal.txt' is not generated.

All in all, I require a framework/method to be able to initialize states of my model through MATLAB/Simulink to the values I get after running a simulation.

Some help would be appreciated.

Thank and Regards,
Rahul Chaturvedi

Thierry Nouidui

Sep 29, 2020, 1:50:33 AM9/29/20
to bc...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by running the Modelica model through Simulink? Where does the BCVTB come into play then?

Prof. Thierry Nouidui
Nouidui Consulting Group
https://nouidui.com/index.php/consulting/

raul...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2020, 12:25:16 PM9/29/20
to bcvtb
Thank you for your response.
I meant to send this in the Modelica Buildings group. Apologies for the confusion created.

Regards,
Rahul Chaturvedi