Re: run energyplus and matlab using bcvtb

Thierry Stephane Nouidui

Jun 16, 2022, 9:18:14 AM6/16/22
to bcvtb
Could you maybe install the BCVTB in a directory that doesn't require administrator privileges (maybe the Public folder or another drive) and run the example from there? It seems as if a Jar file can't be assessed because of rights permissions.

Am Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2022, 00:39:16 GMT+3 hat Naouar EL M'GHARI <elmghar...@gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG
Hello,
here is the message, in a clear way
could you help me please,
Le mercredi 15 juin 2022 à 15:32:23 UTC+1, Naouar EL M'GHARI a écrit :
Hello, can you help me,
I use energyplus 8.5 et matlabVTB1.6
I want to connect Matlab with Energy plus,
so that I can understand how it works I chose one of the examples in the directory of the examples of bcvtb, but here is the message that displays meerror.PNG

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bcvtb/8c39ddb1-d6df-448c-8e10-06ef738ddbc5n%40googlegroups.com
.

Naouar EL M'GHARI

Jun 19, 2022, 8:35:41 AM6/19/22
to bcvtb
Hi Thierry, Thanks for your reply.
After changing the location of bcvtb, the examples work correctly.