Time Step Error when linking energyplus and matlab

choy tuck wai

Oct 19, 2020, 8:37:55 AM10/19/20
to bcvtb
Hi , I am having this timestep synchronization error(shown below) when i link my energyplus and simulink in BCVTB. I have change my idf to timestep 6, and spf director(polmety) timestep to 600 but is still not working. Can I seek advice on this?

ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Simulation time of .system.Simulink is not synchronized.
Time step in Ptolemy = 600.0
Time step in client  = 900.0
Time in client = 1800.0

nag...@tcd.ie

Oct 19, 2020, 9:04:08 AM10/19/20
to bcvtb
Did you change the time-step value to 600 in Simulink also?

choy tuck wai

Oct 19, 2020, 10:27:22 PM10/19/20
to bcvtb
i did not change, but I have just change and now is working thank you!