Error when doing simulink-room example(linking matlab and BCVTB)

choy tuck wai

Aug 7, 2020, 10:40:21 PM8/7/20
to bcvtb
Hi, when I was trying to simulate the simulink-room example with my matlab 2019a and 2020, I got the following error and I was unable to continue the simulation:

ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: IOException while reading from server. in .system.Simulink Because: Connection reset

I did not change anything in the example file too and I also updated the window properties to be compatible with matlab 2019a and 2020 too.

 This is the google link drive to the files in simulink-room: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dF4S1epFYotNFqW7NpBuVyem5ldE71tU/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your help.

choy tuck wai

Aug 9, 2020, 1:54:47 AM8/9/20
to bcvtb
I managed to solve the problem. Use matlab 2016a to link with bcvtb