BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium 2021 open for general registrations

hannah dee

Feb 23, 2021, 6:10:04 AM2/23/21
to BCSWomen Lovelace Publicity
I'm pleased to be able to announce that the 2021 BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium is now open for general registration.

The event will be online (although hosted by Lancaster University) on 30th March 2021, with a networking social event the evening before.

The day includes:
 - A live keynote from Professor Dame Sue Black: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_Black_(anthropologist)
 - Technical talks
 - A "buffet" of skills/careers talks so attendees can pick and choose which are relevant to them
 - Posters from 80+ undergrad/MSc women
 - A careers panel
 - Networking social
 - Employer/sponsor channels

Full information, and tickets, here:

The event is aimed at women undergraduate and MSc students in computer science, but is open to all. We particularly welcome women students who haven't put a poster in this year but want to look around, young women studying computing at school and interested in learning more, university staff and postgrads who want to come along and support their undergrads/MScs in the poster sessions. You don't have to be a woman or studying computing to come along, though, we're open to everyone.