BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium 2022: 2 weeks to abstract deadline

hannah dee

Jan 21, 2022, 11:37:19 AM1/21/22
to BCSWomen Lovelace Publicity
Dear All

There is 2 weeks to go until the BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium abstract deadline. Please encourage your students to submit to this. We are open to all women and non-binary students studying computing at BSc or MSc level in the UK.

Students need to write a 250 word abstract on a computing topic of their choice in order to enter the poster contests - more information here:

The event itself will be online on the 13th April and we will open up general registration nearer the time. However in order for undergrad and MSc students to present at the event they need to submit an abstract by the 4th February (midnight, UK time).
Yours,
Hannah