BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium: register now if you're coming!

hannah dee

Apr 2, 2017, 5:08:12 AM4/2/17
to BCSWomen Lovelace Publicity
The BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium will be the week after next.

If you want to come please sign up - everyone is welcome to join, but we need people to register so we can order the right amount of food & so on. Registration link is here:

Programme of events...
April 11th, Arts Centre Bar & Studio Theatre: AI-Challenge & social with free drinks & pizza. Starts 6pm.
April 12th, all day, in Medrus with talks in A12:

09.30 Registration
10.00 Welcome A12
10.20 Keynote: Dr Sue Black OBE
11.20 Coffee break, with posters going up
11.40 Talk: Carrie Anne Philbin, the Raspberry Pi Foundation
12:10 Lunch & poster contests
14.15 Talk: Milka Horozova, Google
14.45 Talk: Christine Zarges, Aberystwyth University
15.15 Coffee break, posters coming down
15.45 Panel session on computing careers
16.30 Close & prizes

At about 5.00 we'll go to the Arts Centre bar for more social stuff, this time with CAKE, probably stopping for a photo on the way.