BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium: general registration now open!

hannah dee

Mar 17, 2015, 4:32:23 PM3/17/15
to bcswomen-love...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

The BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium general registration is now open.

http://www.bcs.org/content/ConWebDoc/54411

This year is a record-breaking year - we have over 80 poster contest finalists and we're going to have a great day.
If you want to join us (in Edinburgh, on April 9th) sign up on the official BCS site. We need everyone to register, as this year has turned out to be REALLY popular.

Additionally - if you know of any nice rich companies that'd like to sponsor us, do get in touch. We're still looking for supporters, as we're going to spend a lot on student travel this year:-)

Yours
Hannah