BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium 2023: deadline fast approaching

hannah dee

Feb 2, 2023, 11:02:53 AM2/2/23
to BCSWomen Lovelace Publicity
Dear all

[Apologies if you receive this message more than once]

The BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium 2023 abstract deadline is February 6th.

We've had submissions from 17 different universities so far (Open, Manchester Met, Chester, Strathclyde, Edinburgh Napier, City UoL, Wolverhampton, Brunel, Glasgow, Stirling, Bath, Durham, Canterbury Christ Church, LSBU, Edinburgh, Swansea, Liverpool) and there is plenty of time left to go.

Our poster contests (1st, 2nd, final year, MSc) are open to all women and non-binary people studying undergraduate or MSc computing in the UK. To enter our poster contest they need submit a 250 word abstract on their poster topic. Poster contest finalists will get their travel covered, either by their university if they're a partner institution, or by us otherwise.

https://bcswomenlovelace.bcs.org/?page_id=92 has all you need to know about the call for abstracts.

Any questions, check out our FAQ here:
https://bcswomenlovelace.bcs.org/?page_id=99
or drop us an email on bcswomen...@gmail.com

We find that students are often nervous when it comes to submitting, so if you know a brilliant undergrad or MSc woman (or non-binary person) give them a nudge and encourage them to go for it.

Cheers,
Hannah Dee
Colloquium chair 2023