BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium 2022 general registration now open

hannah dee

Mar 4, 2022, 6:51:25 AM3/4/22
to BCSWomen Lovelace Publicity
General registration is now open for the BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium 2022

We will be online, on 13th April 2022. Signup on the eventbrite here and we'll send out access information a few days before.

We've got a keynote from Rebecca George OBE, some great talks, a skills "buffet" of short talks, employer stands, careers information and lots of networking (including an online social in the evening).

The event is aimed at women and non-binary students of computing in the UK, and is open to all.