Moderation

J.J. Meddaugh

Nov 9, 2010, 4:23:41 PM11/9/10
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
I may have to move this group to moderated.
Will check into this.

J.J> Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
Your Assistive Technology Experts

Larry Lumpkin

Nov 9, 2010, 6:33:40 PM11/9/10
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
Hi J. J.  Is there some trouble with this group.  We've had no problems at all with it.

Nov 9, 2010, 6:43:22 PM11/9/10
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
I received a message earlier today that shouldn't have made it through.
Did anyone else receive it?

J.J> Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
Your Assistive Technology Experts

Larry Lumpkin

Nov 9, 2010, 6:45:19 PM11/9/10
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
yes I guess I did receive it.  It had an X-rated name as the sender.  It appeared to be from "bar code scan"

Yes, I got it also earlier this afternoon.

Don

On 11/9/2010 3:43 PM, J.J. Meddaugh wrote:
> I received a message earlier today that shouldn't have made it through.
> Did anyone else receive it?
> J.J> Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
> Your Assistive Technology Experts

J.J. Meddaugh

Nov 9, 2010, 6:47:09 PM11/9/10
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
We can write it off as an isolated occurance for now.

Susan Patch

Nov 9, 2010, 6:53:41 PM11/9/10
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I did receive that message, but I certainly did not believe that
it was from you. I have a delete key and that is what it is for.
Keep up the good work,
and have a blessed evening
Susan

--
Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit

Mickey

Nov 9, 2010, 6:57:03 PM11/9/10
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
I didn't.

Mickey Prahin

Jenine Stanley

Nov 9, 2010, 7:45:41 PM11/9/10
to bcs...@googlegroups.com

Most of those go into my junk folder. Haven’t heard much of anything else from this group actually.

I received a message earlier today that shouldn't have made it through.

Bill Kane

Nov 9, 2010, 7:47:50 PM11/9/10
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
I GOT IT TO