bc scan site not working either from the pc program or the site itself

Larry Lumpkin

Feb 19, 2013, 7:02:41 PM2/19/13
to bcs...@googlegroups.com

J J., I’m having trouble getting bc scan or the pc program to return data.  I scan a can and I get a “server not available” error.

Jason Meddaugh

Feb 19, 2013, 7:10:17 PM2/19/13
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried pinging bcscan.com?
I’m able to reach it from here, so it’s entirely possible there’s connectivity issues somewhere.

Thanks much,
J.J.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bar Code Scan" group.