this EAN is incorrect

Larry Lumpkin

Mar 28, 2013, 2:14:26 PM3/28/13
to bcs...@googlegroups.com

The product name for this EAN is wrong in the database:  0041220562534

Larry Lumpkin

Mar 28, 2013, 2:28:08 PM3/28/13
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
I should have added that the proeuct name should be Petite green peas.

James Gagnier

Mar 28, 2013, 2:46:38 PM3/28/13
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've added a few items to the Database using the add wizzard and going to
the site, unfortunately, my additions haven't yet made it. Do I have to
fill every single field for this to work? It's Hy-Vee milk and Juice. I
just want to tell the difference.

Larry Lumpkin

Mar 28, 2013, 4:33:42 PM3/28/13
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
You shouldn't have to. We never have.
---
"Bar Code Scan" group.
email to bcscan+un...@googlegroups.com.

James Gagnier

Mar 28, 2013, 4:44:55 PM3/28/13
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I'll try again when I come across my milk and juice.

James