new member- questions

Robert

Apr 8, 2011, 11:24:00 PM4/8/11
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
I just got my Fusion Omnidirectional barcode scanner as referenced on the site today and have a problem: I can't tell when it's finished scanning. Is there a way to make it beep or buzz so that I can hear when it's found the bar code?

Larry Lumpkin

Apr 8, 2011, 11:27:30 PM4/8/11
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
Robert, when the scanner sees the bar code, it should beep and the information should be sent to the wweb site.  Be sure you are in the "scan item" edit box in bc scan.