Adding Scanned Items to Inventory?

Alan Lemly

Jan 2, 2015, 2:35:26 PM1/2/15
to bcs...@googlegroups.com

I've been playing with my new Metrologic MS3780 scanner and have a question about saving scanned items into my personal inventory. I go to the bcscan website and select the Scan and add to inventory link (http://www.bcscan.com/upc.php?add) after I've made sure I'm logged in. I place focus in the box where the scanned number is placed, scan the item, hear the number announced, and then execute the add button to complete the addition. However, the View Your Inventory link never changes and continues to say 0 items.

Am I missing something about how to properly capture scanned items in my own inventory for later viewing? Does this no longer work? Any help at resolving this will be greatly appreciated.

Alan Lemly